Friday, August 29, 2014

Day 10


8/20 (Day 10)

  Today we were going to visit Bird Park and Iguazu Falls National Park. When in the Bird Park, I could see various kinds of bird and had a close view on them. They were colorful, beautiful and clever, and some of them even could spoke after me! I also saw a huge snake and touched it, though I was somewhat feared. In this park, I felt relaxed and full of energy.
After lunch in the park, we went to see the fall. Iguazu falls was one of the seven natural wonders in the world. Some of us took a boat that could carry 20 people to the fall. The fall was worthy of its reputation. It was spectacular and unbelievable. The staff drove us under the fall, I felt exactly the nature power. It was pretty exciting that all of us were striken by the fall and then got wet. During the ride, we saw two beautiful rainbows. Afterwards, we walked to have a 360-view of the fall. It seemed that we were surrounded by the falls. I could see the amazing scenery, listen to the roar from the fall and feel the strong power of nature.
We then got to a place where we could see this three countries Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay at the same time! Later on, we went to enjoy the buffet and Latin shows in a restaurant. During the ride we went back to hotel, everybody kept singing and laughing. This was one of my unforgettable night. 








No comments:

Post a Comment